My Apologies and the Things I Wish I Had the Courage To Say To People

Person #1 -- I'm sorry we aren't as close as you want us to be. I know I don't put as much effort into our friendship as you do and I don't know why. You're amazing but something just holds me back. I'm sorry. You've been here for me and I haven't exactly been there for you.

Person #2 -- You're amazing! You are the most beautiful, smart, funny, and happy girl I know! You have everything going for you even if you don't see it :] You are pretty much my best friend because I can tell you anything and we have so much fun together. You make me feel like myself and I love you for that.

Person #3 -- I'm sorry I blew you off and I'm sorry I never made the effort to fix things. I am always going to wonder if you would've turned out differently if I had listened to you and talked to you. Everytime I see you I can't help but feel guilty.

Person #4 -- I love you so much! You are such a great person and you inspire me to be better every day! You are so forgiving and loving and you care about everyone. You are the biggest example to me. I'm going to miss you so much when you leave and I can't even think about it because I know I'll start crying. I know you think that sometimes no one cares but I do care. A lot. You are my other best friend.

Person #5 -- I'm sorry for hating you when I know I can't just blame you. But you were so decietful and dumb. You made me hate myself and you try to make others hate me too. Why did you ever let me get into this mess? I'm sorry but I don't think I can forgive you anytime soon.

Person #6 -- You don't see how amazing you are. You are so fun and friendly and everyone who meets you loves you. I wish we were closer but I know that would hurt people.

Person #7 -- I don't feel any sympathy for you. You are a jerk to everyone and try to smooth talk everyone.

Person #8 -- You've inspired me into making choices even though no one would ever guess that. We aren't close and we barely even talk. I don't want you to hurt anyone and I have a hard time trusting you but I am trying.

Person #9 -- All I wanted was an apology and you were too prideful to even give me that.

Person #10 -- Yeah I like you and it sucks. You're amazing and you continue to amaze me. Too bad I know it will never work.

Person #11 -- I'm sorry that I didn't listen to you. You were right. You were way more than right but I didn't want you to. I wanted to learn the lesson on my own and now I always regret it. I should have listened but I didn't and I'm sorry I can't even tell you that I'm sorry for not listening.

Person #12 -- I love you dearly whether I show it or not. You have so much potential. And I admire the way that you've never let anyone else tear you down. But you need to learn to be humble and listen to others. Trust me experiencing life for yourself isn't always fun.

Person #13 -- I'm sorry I didn't answer you. I thought I was stopping the drama but I only made it worse. I don't want our friendship to just end like that.

Person #14 -- I'm sorry for my stupid ideas. They ruined a lot of things and they are one of the things I regret most. You are amazing whether you know it or not. You're not my regret.

Person #15 -- You are the funniest person I know and I love you to death. You are so sweet and loving towards everyone and I love hanging out with you.

Person #16 -- You're a jerk and I'm sorry I wasted my time on you.

Person #17 -- I'm afraid for you. I don't want you to get hurt but I can't tell you that because I don't want to judge you.

Person #18 -- I know I tease you but I don't worry about you in life. I have no doubt that you will go far. You are so strong in the gospel and you know who you are.

Person #19 -- You need to let loose. You're too uptight and you let that keep yourself from showing your true colors. You need to learn to love yourself.

Person #20 -- I love you and we have so much fun together but sometimes I get the feeling that you don't want to be my friend as much as I want to be yours. You are so funny and carefree.

posted under |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home

About Me

I guess you could say I'm your barely average fifteen year old just trying to endure through high school. My life is unremarkable but it has high points. If you want to gain my trust you have to listen to me but you also have to let me listen to you. I'm not going to lie there is only one person in this world who knows everything about me. I hardly ever just come out and share personal things but if you ask me it’s likely will tell you even if it takes a little pushing.


Recent Comments