15 Things You Oughta Know About Moi
1. I can be insanely shy sometimes so if I don’t talk to you it’s not because I’m stuck up and think I’m better than you, it probably has to do more with the fact that I’m intimidated by you or my surroundings.
2. I am EXTREMELY competitive! If you challenge me to something I can’t resist the urge to win.
3. I cannot be described as a girly girl. Yes I like getting dressed up and all the crap but everything I truly love is far from these lines.
4. My cousin, Shawnie, makes me feel insanely comfortable with who I am. When I’m with her I honestly could care less how I look and I wear a lot less makeup.
5. Music is my therapy. When I’m upset I find a song or two that matches my mood or situation and listen to it over and over again.
6. I find it really hard to open up and show my true colors at school and I am a lot more reserved at school than I am most of the other times.
7. At times I am very critical of myself and other times I am completely happy with who I am.
8. My faith means a lot to me. I am not the most outgoing when it comes to bearing my testimony but I know that the church is true and it is my ultimate comforter. Whenever I am feeling down I think about how much my heavenly father loves me.
9. My fatal flaw: I hold grudges. I try not to but if you offend me deeply I have a hard time coming out of it. I’ve been trying to work on this but I’m not quite as forgiving as I could be.
10. My heroes are my sister Amanda and my uncle Nathan. Amanda because she has a light that shines brightly and everyone can see it and she is just an uplifting person to be around. She is friendly and tries to accept everyone for who they are. I learn so much just by being around her. Nathan because he is so in tune with the gospel. Whenever I have questions I turn to him. He also really cares about me and takes the time to call me and find out how I”m doing.
11. I used to hate hanging out with people and just liked to be home but now I love hanging out with my friends and doing stuff.
12. I love to draw. I’m definitely not good at it or anything but its fun and it helps me to relieve stress.
13. For as much as I hate texting I always find myself wishing that someone will text me.
14. I like to talk about myself but I have a hard time just coming out of the blue and telling you personal stuff. If you ask the right questions though or show that you care then I will probably open up to you and you’ll learn a lot about me that you didn’t know.
15. I am very uncertain about my future. Every few weeks I change my goals. Here is my list of possible things to do in my future: Author, Nurse, Hygienist, Marine Biologist, engineer, psychologist, and the list goes on and on
No comments:
Post a Comment